A range of services and solutions
to compliment your needs
Integrated or Unified Solutions
WHAT IS INTEGRATED/UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS?
“Communications integrated to optimize business processes”. Unified Communication is not a single product; but a solution made up of a variety of components and elements, including: messaging (email, instant messaging, voice, video), phone calls, conferencing, rich presence (online and telephony), device awareness and status, and information sharing, all tied together with a common user interface.
WHO IS INTEGRATED/UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS FOR?
In today’s fast pace business world, businesses need to be more nimble and provide better customer service – quickly and cost effectively. More and more businesses are moving away from the traditional desktop working environment, as more employees go mobile – working on the move, from home, moving between various offices/branches or travelling anywhere around the globe. In such dynamic work environments it is essential that businesses can effectively communicate internally or with customers anytime, anywhere.
Unified Communication can help any business that needs to stay in touch, by presence enabling business processes and allowing anytime, anywhere access to business communications.
WHY USE INTEGRATED OR UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS?
There are numerous benefits to be gained from integrating UC with existing business processes and applications, such as:
- Get in contact with colleagues who have the specific skills/knowledge to help reduce or eliminate human latency.
- Leverage Rich Presence, Unified Messaging, PC based Point-n-click operation, Voice-over-IP, and many more to perform more functions than is possible with just desktop phones.
- Quickly view team members’ communication activities and access reports.
- Leverage DECT, and IP to provide anytime, anywhere access to business communications giving users the ability to roam near desks, within the office building or outside the office.
Enhance customer service:
- Integration with common office desktop applications – e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, LDAP, as well as integration with tools such as Doorphone entry systems, IP Camera and Web applications – provide the necessary tools to enhance customer service.
The latest software
Panasonic’s highly flexible software applications can help to cut customer call waiting times and boost customer care storing external and internal messages to help your staff stay on top of their work.
The various Panasonic communication application softwares allow your workforce to communicate effectively whether they are in the office, working at home or working on the move. They can also help with stock, vending goods and warehouse and factory systems.